* All events are in EST time zone
This year, we will give the "Best Healthcare Hack" award to the team that tackles the current COVID-19 pandemic. If you’re looking for a place to start, some ideas include:
- Visualizing and track hospital bed utilization rates by county using Public COVID-19 data on AWS
- Visualizing COVID-19 infection rates by county using Public COVID-19 data on AWS
In this track, we encourage hackers to design a solution that will build a better financial future for our world. How will you reimagine finance? A few ideas to get you started include:
- Visualizing different trends between socioeconomic groups and healthcare
- Predicting economic outcomes based on posts made on twitter
This year, GT Athletics offers 3 challenges: football, tennis, and softball.
- Football: Leverage social media for recruitment and character evaluation.
- Tennis: Recruiting assistant platform/algorithm to help coaches identify tennis prospects.
- Track: Data collection tool that helps track athletes train
What is it?
The data cleaner is a web application that allows users to upload csv and excel files that they want to be cleaned. It allows users to drop null values and apply certain types of interpolation. Please note, you must have Python installed to use it.
How to Use It:
- Clone the repo from Github here!
- Navigate to the project folder in Command Prompt/Terminal.
- Make sure you have all dependencies installed: namely Pandas and Flask
- Run the python file app.py (you can use command python app.py)
- Navigate to http://localhost:5000/.
- Upload your csv or excel file, decide if you want to remove null values, and select the interpolation type.
This is a rudimentary web app, so feel free to build on top of it!